Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Time flies

Holy Cow... It's almost been a month since I've written. Things have been SO busy.

Jacob and I took a trip to Colo to visit my family. It was a lot of fun and really nice to see a bunch of people I haven't seen for a while, but the trip was SUPER short. Jacob did really well on the plane ride going and coming, which was really nice. It was just a hastle to get through airport security... We made it though.

This last week, I worked really hard to help plan and throw a harvest party. It was a ton of work, but it went really well... We handed out 83 starter sacks of candy mostly to kids, but some adults too and then we had other adults who didn't take bags, so I think we had around 100 people. We had food, games, candy, prizes, face painting and pony rides!

Anyway, I need to get back to working on my stuff...

More soon.

Stephanie

1 comment:

Shannon P. said...

Sounds like it was successful!